Current Job Openings For Sales and Marketing
Centex Technologies is a computer consulting, IT Support, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Website Development and Design, and Internet Marketing company with offices in Central Texas, Dallas, and Atlanta. We assist business by providing technical support to customers around the world. Our certified consultants provide a wide range of services to advise, install, service and repair, configure, maintain and teach Information Technology.
- Associates degree; 3 or more years of sales or marketing related experience; strong customer service skills; ability to multi-task and work independently; time management and organization skills; effective communication skills; written, verbal and listening.
Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.