Current Job Openings For Web/App Development
Centex Technologies is a computer consulting, IT Support, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Website Development and Design, and Internet Marketing company with offices in Central Texas, Dallas, and Atlanta. We assist business by providing technical support to customers around the world. Our certified consultants provide a wide range of services to advise, install, service and repair, configure, maintain and teach Information Technology.
- Active Directory,IIS,SQL Server,SSIS,T-SQL,Windows Server 2008
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a vital records application and making sure application runs smoothly without interruptions. This includes ensuring all data feeds have successfully run per schedule and routed to the appropriate system or partner, performing quality assurance on data, communicating with users for requests for ad-hoc reports and developing, testing and delivering reports from SQL Server Database.
Successful candidate should be able to work with various teams to communicate and coordinate resolution of issues related to Vital Records application and with Client and CDC to keep Vital Records data up to date with Nationally mandated standards. Other responsibilities include installing and configuring software tools to support vital records application and users.
Familiarity with Health Data, PHI data security requirements and HIPAA knowledge will be advantageous.
Expert knowledge with SQL Server 2008 R2 -SSMS, SSIS and TSQL.
• Good knowledge of Windows Server – 2008 R2.
• Good knowledge of Web Methods, IIS and Web services.
• Global cape EFT File server (Secure FTP site) Administration a must.
• Good Data Analysis skills on large data sets.
• Trouble shooting skills (web based .Net application, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows OS).
• Basic knowledge of Infrastructure (Active directory, Firewalls, SMTP servers, Web Services, Networking)